***WARNING: Nearly two years later, I'm STILL in the process of fixing everything in my entries that didn't import correctly from LJ to DW. As of April 2019 I'm actually getting pretty close to being done, but still, I MAKE NO GUARANTEES THAT ANY ENTRY WRITTEN BETWEEN OCTOBER 6, 2016 AND MAY 13, 2017 MAKES SENSE HERE (or any other entry, in a way, but ESPECIALLY ones in that timeframe). Especially if there are supposed to be videos in it because sometimes the wrong videos show up (thankfully I haven't seen that happen in a while; it's mostly just been "invalid embed-id" messages instead now), or if a userpic made in 2013 or later is supposed to be on it because those all seem to have been reverted to the default somehow on DW except in comments.***
If I had to pick six words to describe myself, I would panic and ask someone for help because I am so downright random and weird that there is no possible way to describe myself or my journal in only six words.
So here's a list of things you'll probably see in this journal, in no particular order:
- Posts about my life
- Posts about my worrying about being disliked for any number of reasons
- Posts about the fact that I'm trying to fix all the things that are messed up in my LJ and DW and catch up on lots of websites that I'm behind on reading
- Backups of my posts on Miiverse now that Miiverse is discontinued... so if you want to know what some random guy was saying about New Super Mario Bros. U or Nintendo Land five years ago, this is the journal for you :P
- Quizzes and surveys and such
- References to random things I'm obsessed with
- Whatever else I feel like posting
Some of the random things I'm obsessed with are:
- LiveJournal (obviously)
- Looking back at things that were made years ago... old posts on LJ, etc.
- Weird dreams
- Video games (mostly Mario, Super Smash Bros., Kid Icarus, and Chip's Challenge)
- Video game music
- Homestar Runner
- Enya, my favorite singer and biggest celebrity crush
- Too many comics/webcomics to name... Garfield, mezzacotta, Terror Island, and Circle Versus Square might be the ones I'm the MOST obsessed with though. Oh, and Super Mario Maker Crash Course - that counts as a comic, right? It certainly counts as something I'm obsessed with :P
- Speaking of Super Mario Maker Crash Course, my biggest *fictional* crush is Mary O. Yes, I have a crush on the guide to a video game MANUAL. I'm so weird...
For a (hopefully) complete list of interests and Q&A about me, visit my profile. :) (Which is still in need of an update...)
This journal is semi-friends-only, but there's not much rhyme or reason to which entries are public and which ones aren't...